Meg Tall Can
|Tall Meg Can|
ISC Part #:
|GP-Can extra long blk-ASSY|
|Tall Meg Can provides a larger canister for better trim and larger scrubber canister.|
Megalodon Tall Gas plenum Canister:
The Tall Meg can is taller than the Standard Meg can so divers could lean back comfortably like a set of doubles while they wait their turn to exit the boat. The tall can uses the 8,0lb/3.63kg scrubber canister as the primary CO2 scrubber system and uses the standard moisture pad water trap to catch any water entering the breathing loop by accident. The Meg tall can has welded shadow mounts for cylinder mounting.
- Made from U.S.A. 6061 T6 aluminum with black Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing.
- Used by the U.S. Navy for the MK-28 MOD O project.
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Longer can supports itself on the divers body for less stress on the lower back.
- Comes with STA, and uses industry standard dimensions and fits most any back plate, harness, and BCD wing.
- Shadow mounts will fit any size cylinder up to 50 cuft/7 liters.
- Can be easily modified for side mounting.
- To large to be placed in the overhead of an airplane.
- Size 21inches/53.34cm.
- Weight: 13.8lbs/6.27kg.