Standard Megalodon Canister
|Standard Megalodon Gas Plenum Canister|
ISC Part #:
|GP-Can stnd blk Shaved SM-ASSY|
|The Standard can uses the 5.5lb/2.5kg radial or the Axial 6.0lb/2.7kg scrubber canister|
The Meg Standard Gas Plenum Can is the original can made to fit the Cis-Lunar water tolerant CO2 scrubber canister. The Standard can uses the 5.5lb/2.5kg radial or the Axial 6.0lb/2.7kg scrubber canister as the primary CO2 scrubber system and uses the standard moisture pad water trap to catch any water entering the breathing loop by accident. The Meg standard can has welded shadow mounts for cylinder mounting. As an option the Standard can can also be ordered with no shadow mounts.
- Made from U.S.A. 6061 T6 aluminum with black Mil-Spec hard coat anodizing
- Used by professional divers
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Comes with STA, and uses industry standard dimensions and fits most any back plate, harness, and BCD wing
- Shadow mounts will fit any size cylinder up to 50 cuft/7 liters
- Can be easily modified for side mounting
- Will fit be in the overhead of an airplane
- Weight: 9.5lbs/4.31kg
- Special orders can be done to not have the shadow mounts installed